Balinale – Bali International Film Festival
This year Bali’s International Film Festival returns for it’s 11th year of bringing acclaimed national and international films to the forefront. Balinale 2017 will bring more lovers of the big screen, to this special festival, where famous directors, actors, screenwriters and more come together and enjoy the art of film!
Recognised internationally for the diversity of its programming consisting of Indonesian and international thought-provoking, entertaining, independent and award winning fiction, documentary, feature and short films, the annual Bali International Film Festival, known as Balinale, is also credited for the quality of the associated events where international filmmakers enjoy the festival’s relaxed and familiar manner while discussing films, trends, co-production opportunities and the demands of a growing fast paced industry.
The festival’s audience is a wonderful mix of discerning locals and expatriates from across the globe that eagerly anticipate the festival program each year and 2017 theme of CONNECTING COMMUNITIES THROUGH THE WORLD OF FILM presents a program of films that project our visions and dreams in a positive way enabling greater exposure, tolerance and acceptance of countries and cultures.
Balinale is known for its specialized knowledge and importance in promoting Indonesian cinema, art and culture acting as a platform and history of supporting established and aspiring local filmmakers with workshops and seminars as an important part of the program, and strongly supports the community with its children’s charity program, school visits and free open air cinema, locally known as ‘layar tancap’.
The festival was founded in 2007 by Bali Film Center (BFC), a private company that has been providing professional services for film and television production throughout Indonesia since 2002. BFC is a Business Member of the Location Managers Guild International of experienced career professionals in the motion picture, television, commercial and print production industries, ATA Carnet Film Organization and Founding Member of Asian Film Commissions Network of 18 countries.
Balinale is celebrating its 11th anniversary at its ‘Official Venue Partner’ Cinemaxx, state-of-the-art five studio multiplex theater located at the popular and conveniently located Lippo Mall Kuta Jl. Kartika Plaza, South Kuta Beach.”
Venue: Cinemaxx, Lippo Mall Kuta – Jalan Kartika Plaza,
Source - http://nowbali.co.id/event/bali-international-film-festival/
Tuesday 19 September 2017
The reason why Bali is the Best Vacation Destination
Bali is not only the best holiday destination for local tourists in Indonesia, but all the tourists from all over the world make Bali as their next vacation destination. Even Bali is awarded by TripAdvisor as one of the 10 Best Islands in the World in 2015. Want to know the reason why Bali can be voted as the best island for your vacation?
1. Before landing, you will be treated to the most beautiful Toll scenery in Indonesia and Mount Agung
2. Bali also there are many magnificent Waterfall. Twin waterfall in Sekumpul village is one of the most beautiful in Bali. With a height of more than 100 meters and surrounded by dense forest, you will feel being in the middle ages. Or challenging like the Aling-aling Waterfall Because of its not-so-high shape and deep enough pool beneath it, you can try to skate or jump from above Aling Aling Waterfall.
3. Bali is famous for its beautiful beaches and the waves that are challenging for you Surfing lovers. So try to come to the famous Kuta beach or if you want to enjoy a quiet beach like on the green bowl beach
4. The further you explore Bali, the more exciting the place you find. What about this huge hollow tree? Amazing ?. Bunut Bolong tree that is more than 1 century is located in Jembrana area, with a large hole diameter of 5 meters. It is said that in the Dutch era, was about to cut down but all who tried to cut it down died. So now it is only in the hole for passing vehicles.
5. Bali is also a paradise for those of you who like challenges. Timbis beach in Kutuh area provides nature suitable for you paragliding while enjoying the beauty of Indian Ocean surrounded by white sand beach and steep hill.
6. Do not miss the exciting adventure of camping under the millions of stars. Nature lovers will be tempted to sleep under the stars like Lake Buyan Lake located in Bedugul area. An exciting experience with friends and family.
7. Lodging in Bali is also diverse. You can enjoy the romantic and comfortable atmosphere like at Ini Vie Villa. And you can enjoy your breakfast straight at the pool. A luxurious treatment for your holiday.
8. You have to culinary tour in Bali! You can start your culinary tour expedition with cheap food like pork satay. And do not forget you also have to visit beautiful cafe in Seminyak area like Poulet Bali with Roasted Chicken which is very delicious and unique decoration to exist in Instagram.
9. But finally, what differentiates Bali from other destinations is the uniqueness of art and culture. Only in Bali will you feel the thrill of Ogoh Ogoh and Nyepi Day where all activities on the island of Bali are stopped.
10. If lucky, you can witness the uniqueness of the famous Ngaben ceremony in Bali. Ngaben ceremony is a procession of burning corpses for those who have died and also as a form of providing supplies to the Patriarch who was heading the way to Sunia Loka
Bali still has so many hidden treasures that you are ready to explore in your next holiday to Bali.So you think, what makes Bali the best vacation spot?
Friday 15 September 2017
13 Affordable Luxury Honeymoon Villas in Bali for a Romantic Gateway
2. Feast on a floating breakfast and snuggle in a poolside swing – Ini Vie Villa
If you’re looking for the sweetest little hideaway in South Bali for you and your sweetheart, congrats – Ini Vie Villa is all ready to charm you.
Each of Ini Vie’s generous one-bedroom villas have a private pool and a jacuzzi tub, both of which are elevated to new romantic heights with a generous sprinkling of flower petals.
After enjoying a little stint in the poolside swing, why not combine your morning dip in the pool to a royal floating breakfast? Yep, that’s right. At Ini Vie Villa, you can skip breakfast in bed and enjoy the first meal of the day without ever leaving the pool!
Or would you want to try floating on some snacks instead?
Although you’d never believe it, inside the blissful peace and quiet of the lush green property, Ini Vie Villa is just minutes away from the exciting buzz of Seminyak and the hidden gems in Kuta. The villa is also close to some of the most popular beaches in Bali, such as Double Six and Legian, which are 15 minutes away.
With an unbeatable location and a gorgeous design combining seductive romance and playful whimsy, it’s no wonder that couples on honeymoon or on a little romantic break can’t get enough of this hidden gem.
If you’re able to tear yourself away from the pool (and perhaps abandon your own magical unicorn for a moment), Ini Vie Villa also offers in-house guests a 20 percent discount on any of the luxurious treatments available at the Vie Spa.
Tuesday 29 August 2017
Special Promotion - Campaign Ini Vie Villa
Plan your romantic trip in Bali
Book your stay in One Bedroom Villa with Private Pool and Jacuzzi at Ini Vie Villa, get special benefits:
- Pick up at Airport
- Flower in the pool and Jacuzzi
- 1 x floating breakfast
- 1 x afternoon tea
- Free wording on the bed upon arrival (Happy honeymoon or anniversary or birthday)
Term and conditions:
- Booking period: immediately - 30 September 2017
- Stay period: 1 Oct-10 December 2017
- Valid for direct booking and new booking only
- Minimum 3 nights stay required
- Nonrefundable with full payment in advance
- Not combine with other existing benefits and package
For further information, please contact:
Visit website www.inivievilla.com
Tuesday 22 August 2017
Top 10 Best Tours in Bali
These are the best tours in Bali, with something for pretty much any type of visitor. Exciting excursions and unique sightseeing opportunities are plentiful on Bali, from the cultural to the action-packed. Adrenaline junkies can cruise down challenging rapids and immerse themselves in the scenic rural countryside of Bali’s interiors, while those into history and cultural discovery can admire the collection of majestic temples through full day tours. The most popular tours in Bali cover various highlights across the island’s eight different regencies, from the cool uplands down to the coastal waters. Here, we’ve narrowed them down to help you decide on the best options available so you can plan your stay in Bali ahead with a half or full day out to experience the very best of Bali’s sights and sensations.
1. Tanah Lot, a pilgrimage site and temple set dramatically on a rock in the sea. Watch the surf crash around the base of the temple as the sun sets on this picture-perfect scene.
2. Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary, where hundreds of gray macaques swing from the treetops and approach visitors.
3. UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
4. Batubulan Village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lively Barong dance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments.
5. Combine a wonderful cruise on the magnificent Bali coastline with a delicious dinner aboard the Bali Hai Cruise. Absorb the scenery around Bali and see your surroundings set against the backdrop of a spectacular sunset.
6. Splash down the rapids of the Ayung River, paddling along with your expert guide as they lead you between lazy pools perfect for swimming and Class III falls sure to get your heart pumping. Afterward, warm up with a hot shower and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch with stunning valley views.
7. In a dramatic location on the slopes of an active volcano, Mount Agung, sits the one of the most sacred Hindu temples of Bali—Mother Temple of Besakih.
8. Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. At lunchtime, find a local restaurant with magnificent views of the volcano.
9. Lembongan Island, the boat anchors by a private pontoon where you can enjoy a buffet lunch and try any number of unforgettable experiences. Take to the sea in a kayak or banana boat, dive in for some snorkeling, or don a diving helmet to take a walk with the colorful fish.
10. Enjoy a high-speed cruise out to Nusa Dua and Uluwatu's coastline for a magical encounter with native dolphins. See dolphins swim and jump in synchronizing harmony and listen to their unique way of communicating with each other via the boat's high-quality underwater sound transmitter.
Source : http://www.bali-indonesia.com/tours/top-ten.htm
Saturday 19 August 2017
Celebrating 2nd anniversary of Ini Vie Villa
Villa and Management team having fun at Alam Rafting for celebrating 2nd anniversary of Ini Vie Villa
Tuesday 15 August 2017
Mr/s Khalid Honeymoon
Our staff is 24 hours and very happy to assist our lovely guest on their arrival event in the late night. Our team member staff prepared a special romantic flower decoration arrangement on the bed for welcoming Mr/s Khalid in One Bedroom Villa with Private Pool and Jacuzzi at Ini Vie Villa in their late arrival. This special decoration is very unique by using Arabic language which is very unforgettable one for him and his wife during honeymoon in Bali.
We also prepare another romantic surprised on your special requested and please do not hesitate to contact our team especially our reservation team to arrange your special surprise to your beloved one to make your stay to be memorable one.
Available for special occasions:
- + Honeymoon
- + Romantic stay
- + Anniversaries
- + Birthday
- + Family Getaway
Thursday 03 August 2017
Certificate of Excellent by Trip Advisor on 2017
TripAdvisor just released certificate of Excellent on 2017 for their partners and we are glad to share the very first certificate of excellent on 2017 given by TripAdvisor to Ini Vie Villa for specialty lodging in Legian Bali as continuously and consistently earn great reviews from valuable guest during opening until now 2017. We would like to say big thanks to our valuable guest who spare their time to review Ini Vie Villa on TripAdvisor.
Wednesday 21 June 2017